AmazOak Terms and Conditions
- Our trading name ‘Amazoak’, or ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website, the registered office of whom is at 82 Barrowmead Drive, BS110JJ Bristol. The term ‘you’ refers to any users of the Amazoak.com website.
By using this website you are subject to the following terms:
- All website content is for general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- Use of any information or materials featured on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not in any way liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information sourced through this website meets your requirements. We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or errors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes (but is not limited to) the design, layout, appearance and images. We prohibit reproduction of any of these materials unless in accordance with the copyright notice contained herein.
- Any trademarks which are not the property of, or licensed to AmazOak will be acknowledged on the website. Any links to external websites are solely for convenience for the user or providing additional information. Any such links do not signify endorsement on our part and we do not accept responsibility any externally linked content.
- Your use of our website at AmazOak.com is subject to the legal framework of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Unauthorized use of our website may result in damage claims or criminal proceedings. AmazOak reserves the right to cancel or reject any purchases made through this website. In the unlikely event that this happens you will be fully refunded inclusive of delivery and tax.